Prospective authors are encouraged to submit full papers for review. Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere will be considered.
Technical Papers must be submitted electrinically via the MITicon2017 Paper Submission System. All accepted papers will be included in the IEEE Xplore database.
Manuscript must be prepared in English with a maximum length of 4 printed pages IEEE format (10-point font) including figures. The conference maintains the right to refrain from reviewing papers that are significantly longer than 4 pages. For your submission you can use the standard IEEE conference templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats found at: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Manuscript template (Word file, LaTeX file)
- Copyright form (Word file, Copyright Notice)
- Speaker Biography form (PDF file)
The format for the manuscript must satisfy the following requirements:
- Manuscript must be in English
- The manuscript must follow IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, ten-point font in the text.
- The maximum manuscript length is 2-4 pages. All figures, tables, references, etc. are included in the page limit.
- Papers must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF) format. Format compatibility MUST BE checked via PDF Express utility.
- Authors MUST submit their papers electronically via the conference website.
PDF Instructions for your Authors
2017 Management and Innovation Technology International Conference (MITiCon)
Before Creating a PDF
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users - Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
- 41632XP for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.